Australasian Journal of Irish Studies Volume 13 (2013)
Volume 13 (2013) will be available to members December 2013 and to purchase by non-member from January 2014.
A copy is included in 2013/14 ISAANZ membership.
Individual Articles will be available through Informit Databases in libraries.
- Recalling Seamus Heaney Chris Wallace-Crabb
- Patrick O’Farrell Reassessed—A View from Ireland Patrick Maume
- Irish Studies in Australia 1980–2012 Philip Bull and Elizabeth Malcolm
- ‘I mean it as no ordinary return’: Poetic Migrancy in the Poetry of Vona Groarke and Sara erkeley Ailbhe McDaid
- ‘Sure it’s only a holiday …’: The Irish Contingent of the British (Palestine) Gendarmerie, 1922–1926 Séan Gannon
- Michael Sheehan: Neglected Literary Figure of the Gaelic Revival (1902–1922) Gregory Byrnes
- Uneasy Connections: The Presence of Ireland in J. G. Farrell’s Fiction Ralph Crane
- The Twilight of the Household Gods: Between Archaic Society and Modernity: W.E. Hearn and the Matter of Ireland Tadhg Foley
- ‘Worth fighting for’: Colonial adventurer Michael D’Arcy and the Irish Migrant Experience Kevin Molloy.
ISAANZ Postgraduate Prize Essay
- Cumann Na nGaedheal and the Reform of Public Health Administration in the Irish Free State Michael Dwyer
- Peter Gray and Olwen Purdue (eds), The Irish Lord Lieutenancy, c. 1541–1922 Philip Bull
- Valerie McGowan-Doyle, The Book of Howth: Elizabethan Conquest and the Old English Dianne Hall
- Perry McIntyre, Free Passage: The Reunion of Irish Convicts and their Families in Australia 1788–1852 Ann Westmore
- Angela McCarthy, Scottishness and Irishness in New Zealand since 1840 Patrick Sullivan
- Dermot Meleady, Redmond: The Parnellite Philip Bull
- Jane G.V. McGaughey, Ulster’s Men: Protestant Unionist Masculinities and Militarization in the North of Ireland, 1912–1923 William Butler
- Diarmaid Ferriter, Occasions of Sin: Sex and Society in Modern Ireland Sandra McAvoy
- Katie Holmes and Stuart Ward (eds), Exhuming Passions. The Pressure of the Past in Ireland and Australia Laurence M. Geary
- Marie-Louise Coolahan, Women, Writing and Language in Early Modern Ireland Dianne Hall
- Christina Morin, Charles Robert Maturin and the Haunting of Irish Romantic Fiction Katherine Byrne
- Kate Manning, My Notorious Life by Madame X Emily Cullen
- James Lawlor (ed.), I Live in Michael Hartnett Ailbhe McDaid
- Emily Cullen, In Between Angels and Animals Miriam Uí Dhonnabháin
- Evelyn Conlon, Not the Same Sky Rebecca Pelan