1916 Gala Dinner
- The Celtic Club Melbourne, supported by the Embassy of Ireland, commemorates the Centenary of the Easter Rising.
- With Guest Speaker, Guest speaker Richard O’Brien – A previous Irish Ambassador to Australia and now an Australian resident. Richard will talk about the “Significance of the 1916 Easter Rising”
- When: Sat 19th March 2016 – 7pm
- Where: Brian Boru Room, Celtic Club, 320 Queen Street, Melbourne.
- Price: $70.00 per head for three-course Dinner
- Book early to avoid disappointment by phoning the Club on 9670 6472