ISAANZ welcomes anyone with an interest in Irish Studies to join the association. Members of ISAANZ receive the following benefits:
- Optional subscription to the Australasian Journal of Irish Studies (AJIS)
- Generous discounts on back issues of AJIS and selected ISAANZ publications
- Regular electronic newsletters and notifications
- Priority registration and discounts for ISAANZ conferences
- Information about Irish studies events throughout Australasia and the world. Access to shared and exclusive content via social media channels and the ISAANZ website
If you are not already a member and wish to join ISAANZ, please complete a membership application form and return this by email or post. By joining ISAANZ you agree to abide by the Rules of the Association.
Electronic payments for new memberships and renewals may be made through the secure PayPal gateway either using a PayPal account, if you have one, or credit card with no PayPal account required. Payments by cheque and direct debit are also accepted. Banking details are provided below and also on the membership form. Those entitled to concession membership who do not wish to subscribe to AJIS only need to return a completed membership form. Membership renewals are due annually on 1 July.
For direct deposit payments:
Bank name: ANZ Bank
BSB: 013 006
A/C No: 49521038
Cheques should be made out to ISAANZ. Online payment options are provided below.
Concession with AJIS subscription
Free membership for postgraduate students, early career researchers, sessional staff and retirees with a $30 AJIS subscription
Full membership with AJIS subscription
$20 membership fee for paid employees with a $30 AJIS subscription
Full membership only (no AJIS subscription)
$20 membership fee only for paid employees, with no AJIS subscription